The floor is often the part of a home gym that doesn’t get much attention.
At least not until everything else is sorted out anyway. And yet it’s super important!
What you have on the floor of your home gym will decide whether your floor is being protected from heavy equipment, and whether your equipment and joints are being protected from your hard floor.
The right gym flooring will provide a cushioned, durable, slip resistant surface for your workouts.
Read on to discover what your options are and how to decide on the best flooring for home gym.
- 13 Migliori pavimenti per la palestra e tappetini di gomma 2020
- Tappetino da ginnastica Proource Fit Puzzle
- xmark fitness xmat pavimentazione per palestra ultra spessa
- Quadrato36 Tappetino da ginnastica grande
- IncStores Tappeto da pavimento in gomma Roll Gym
- Tappetino per attrezzature ad alta densità SuperMats
- Tappeto da pavimento in gomma Cal Cal Elephant Bark
- Tappetino individuale Rogue
- equilibriodalla stuoia per esercizi di puzzle
- Tappetino per vogatori in vinile Rogue Fitness E-Z Kleen
- Vendiamo Tappetini Pieghevoli Tappetino da Palestra
- Tappetini Gorilla Premium Extra Large Exercise Mat
- Sì4Tutti i tappetini in schiuma per l’esercizio fisico ad incastro
- Tappeti da palestra Rogue 25 pezzi Bundle
- Perché utilizzare pavimenti speciali per la palestra?
- Devo contattare un’azienda di pavimentazione?
- Quali sono le mie opzioni per la pavimentazione della palestra per la casa fai da te?
13 Migliori pavimenti per la palestra e tappetini di gomma 2020
Tappetino da ginnastica Proource Fit Puzzle
Rivedere: This flooring is ideal for home-gyms on a budget. Just pop them together, make sure they’re locked, and set small machines on top.
If you’re looking to save a few bucks, you can even purchase one for each corner of a machine like a treadmill, and only place them beneath the corners.
But, if you want to guarantee they won’t slide around, it’s worth buying a complete set.
- Versatile usage with squares that separate and pop together as you please.
- Resistente all’acqua, antiscivolo e antirumore.
- La schiuma EVA ad alta densità è atossica e resistente.
- La struttura morbida fornisce un’ottima ammortizzazione.
- Pieces will pull apart during high intensity workouts unless you tape them together underneath first.
Best home gym flooring for small stations or low intensity equipment.
xmark fitness xmat pavimentazione per palestra ultra spessa
Rivedere: This flooring is perfect to place beneath a regular machine or piece of equipment. Most regular weight benches and bench presses will fit comfortably on the surface, and it’s durable enough to withstand years of high intensity workouts without needing to be replaced.
- Made from recycled rubber so you can feel good about your environmental footprint.
- 4′ x 6′ sono buone dimensioni per una varietà di attrezzature da palestra.
- La superficie strutturata è antiscivolo per la sicurezza.
- Resistente e durevole.
- Very dense so minimal cushioning for jumping or protection from falls.
This is commercial gym quality flooring that is likely to last longer than any of the other equipment in your home gym. The best rubber flooring for home gym.
Quadrato36 Tappetino da ginnastica grande
Rivedere: If your machine has tons of attachments or requires a heavy rack to be stored, very close to it, you’ll have better luck with this larger mat.
Alternatively, if you want a mat that will cope with high intensity cardio workouts and body weight exercises, this is a good option.
- 8’ x 6’ dimensions provide plenty of space for larger machines or cardio workouts.
- Materiale atossico, inodore.
- Molto facile da pulire.
- Non è aderente come un tappetino da yoga, ma è antiscivolo quando si indossano le scarpe.
This is a versatile all-rounder mat that will cope with some machine work and cardio workouts. This is among the best flooring for workout rooms.
IncStores Tappeto da pavimento in gomma Roll Gym
Rivedere: This is great for workout equipment or heavy racks that are irregular sizes. If a pre-sized rubber floor mat won’t work for you, get a few of these and measure them out.
- Questo rotolo è facile da tagliare, permettendovi di creare incastri personalizzati.
- Disponibile in diversi colori.
- Resistente all’assorbimento degli urti.
- Molto pesante, una volta che è giù non vorrai più spostarlo.
This is seriously heavy duty rubber that you can cut to size and will cope with large machines.
Tappetino per attrezzature ad alta densità SuperMats
Rivedere: This mat is sturdy enough to drop things on. It absorbs sound as well as foam or rubber mats do but is less likely to be dented by the blunt edges of your weights.
The PVC surface also reacts with your workout shoes, giving you a better grip and making you less likely to slide around while executing heavy lifts.
- Estremamente durevole e resistente.
- Ideali per proteggere il pavimento da attrezzature pesanti.
- Buona trazione.
- Minimal cushioning so you’d want an extra softer mat on top for floor work.
PVC can take a lot more abuse than other materials, and if you need something you can treat roughly, this is your go-to mat.
Tappeto da pavimento in gomma Cal Cal Elephant Bark
Rivedere: This is the most economical option for covering your entire garage floor. The rolls come in varying sizes.
All of them are 4 feet in width, and they go as long as 25 feet in length. You can either glue these to your bare flooring or lay them out flat.
- Buone vibrazioni e assorbimento acustico.
- Resistente, resistente e durevole.
- Resistente ai raggi UV e all’acqua con una buona trazione.
- Not spongy enough for comfortable floor work or dropping weights.
Similar to the flooring above, this flooring is very heavy duty and ideal for coping with heavy equipment.
Tappetino individuale Rogue
Rivedere: If you don’t have any heavy gym equipment that you need to protect your floor from, an individual mat is the ideal budget compromise for providing some cushioning and grip for low intensity or body weight exercises in a small space.
- Ideale per piccoli spazi.
- Fornisce una buona ammortizzazione e una superficie aderente.
- Pairs well with light weights, foam rollers and resistance bands.
- Facilmente trasportabile.
- Non abbastanza grande per gli allenamenti cardio.
An individual mat is definitely worth considering for a minimalist option to your home gym flooring if you don’t have any large equipment.
equilibriodalla stuoia per esercizi di puzzle
Rivedere: This mat is customizable by choosing the number and arrangement of the EVA foam interlocking tiles. EVA foam is durable and shock absorbing while having a good amount of cushioning for floor workouts.
- Comes in 2 different thicknesses depending on the amount of cushioning you want.
- La superficie resistente all’acqua è facile da pulire.
- Durable, high density EVA foam provides shock absorbance while being comfortably spongy.
- Lightweight and easy to move around if you want to change the configuration.
- I pezzi non rimangono collegati in allenamenti ad alto impatto.
Ideal gym flooring if you’re looking for a balance of durability and cushioning.
Tappetino per vogatori in vinile Rogue Fitness E-Z Kleen
Rivedere: If you’re on a budget and need some reliable flooring but only have one piece of heavy equipment in your home gym, this mat could fit the bill.
- Made of 100% Koroseal vinyl which is moisture resistant, slip resistant, scuff resistant and easy to clean.
- Perfect dimensions for once piece of large gym equipment like a rowing machine or treadmill.
- Skid resistant underside will grip whatever floor is underneath the mat.
- Non è abbastanza grande da coprire l’intero pavimento per altri esercizi.
An affordable option to provide an ideal mat for your large machine.
Vendiamo Tappetini Pieghevoli Tappetino da Palestra
Rivedere: This will be your go-to mat if you want some padding underneath you.
Ideal for floor workouts and martial arts, the configuration of panels is customizable and the thickness is ideal for high impact workouts.
- Realizzato con materiali atossici.
- 2″ di spessore per un’abbondante imbottitura.
- Panels can be combined in different configurations for different shaped workout surfaces.
- A good alternative to a yoga mat if you want more padding for Pilates-style workouts.
- Pesante da spostare.
This is a durable, well cushioned set of exercise mats that is ideal for high impact or floor based workouts.
Tappetini Gorilla Premium Extra Large Exercise Mat
Rivedere: Designed to protect floors and joints, this all-purpose mat is perfect for a home gym, creating the perfect workout surface for a range of workouts.
- Superficie antiscivolo.
- Ben ammortizzato.
- Grande e spaziosa area 8′ x 4′.
- Slippery when wet, so you’ll need a towel on hand if you sweat a lot.
Heavy duty and durable, this is one of the best exercise mats for home gym.
Sì4Tutti i tappetini in schiuma per l’esercizio fisico ad incastro
Rivedere: These 12” x 12” interlocking tiles are perfect for providing a safe workout space on carpet, protecting your carpet while keeping your equipment secure and absorbing impact.
- Superficie strutturata, antiscivolo.
- La schiuma EVA ad alta densità assorbe gli urti e i cuscini.
- Resistente all’acqua e fonoassorbente.
- Depending on the area of your gym floor, your box set may or may not come with enough edge pieces.
Il miglior pavimento per passare sopra la moquette all’interno della vostra casa.
Tappeti da palestra Rogue 25 pezzi Bundle
Rivedere: If you’re looking for the most heavy duty flooring option for your home gym and one that you won’t need to replace, the Rogue Gym Mats are among the best out there.
This is the best flooring for garage gym if you want something you’ll never have to replace.
- Farà fronte a qualsiasi cosa gli lanci addosso e durerà a lungo.
- Superficie strutturata e antiscivolo.
- Molto grande, copre un’ampia superficie.
- Prezzo elevato.
- Molto pesante e scomodo da spostare.
- Only come as a 25 piece set which is probably more than most people will need, but you could split a set with a mate!
If you’re looking for the best of the best in terms of durability and lifespan and don’t mind how much you spend, this is your new floor.
Perché utilizzare pavimenti speciali per la palestra?
You’ve picked out your equipment and rearranged your garage to create an adequate workout space.
You may have even painted the walls and installed equipment into your ceiling joists.
Ma c’è una cosa importante che probabilmente avete dimenticato:
Pavimentazione per la palestra di casa.
In order to properly create a functioning home gym, you need to take the floor into consideration.
Most people don’t spend a lot of time maintaining their garage floors, and that’s okay if their floors aren’t getting much use. That changes when you add exercise equipment into the mix.
Using exercise equipment in your garage can potentially wreck your floors. Weight benches, power racks, stands, cages, and even things like treadmills or elliptical machines are heavy pieces of equipment that are used with vigorous intensity.
After a while, the legs on your heavy equipment may begin to chip away pieces of your floor, causing cracks that can spread all the way across your garage.
Prendete come esempio il sollevamento pesi.
The end result of a well-used home gym is a garage floor that’s completely destroyed, and you’ll need to replace it eventually. Replacing your flooring is expensive, and there’s no need to do that if your floor is properly protected from the beginning.
Even if you don’t care about your garage floor, your equipment and your body do.
Esatto, funziona in entrambi i sensi.
As well as protecting your floor from your gym activities, you’ll also want the floor to help protect your gear and joints.
Le superfici antiscivolo sono importanti anche dal punto di vista della sicurezza.
The best gym floors will have some traction and shock absorbing capacity.
Devo contattare un’azienda di pavimentazione?
Big gyms obviously turn to professional flooring companies for their flooring needs.
Of course, this is the best option for gym flooring, but it’s also horrifyingly expensive. Commercial gyms can afford to do this because they’re a for-profit business.
Even the smallest garage can cost thousands upon thousands of dollars for this kind of floor.
If you ever decide to move house or move your gym to a different area of your home, you’ll lose your entire investment.
With temporary flooring solutions, you’ll be able to move them around as you see fit. You can take them with you wherever you go, and you don’t have to pay a ton of money for installation.
Quali sono le mie opzioni per la pavimentazione della palestra per la casa fai da te?
There are plenty of options for DIY home gym flooring, and they’re all really easy to set up. You may find that using a combination of flooring solutions will work best for your gym.
It largely depends on how much space you have and the kind of equipment you’re working with.
If you already have the desired layout in mind, measure out the square footage that each piece of equipment will occupy.
Different equipment requires different intensities of floor padding, and it may be more economical to purchase a combination of gentle padding and heavy-duty padding, rather than using the heavy duty padding for everything.
Ci sono grandi stuoie strutturate con un’eccellente presa del piede.
Not only do these mats make it easier for the user to maintain balance while performing heavy lifts with squats or Potenza pulisce, they’re also strong enough to absorb the impact from dropping the barbell at the end of the move.
Questi sono ottimi per l’allenamento in una sola stazione.
You’ll only need one mat, and you’ll be able to place it next to racks of equipment you intend to swap from during your workout.
For lighter intensity exercise or smaller pieces of equipment, look into interlocking floor tile options. These are easy to assemble and easy to move.
You’ll be able to customize the size you need to fit beneath your equipment, and these options are generally less expensive than very heavy duty mats that would actually be unnecessary for things like stationary bikes or treadmills.
Alcune pavimentazioni per palestre fai da te sono disponibili in rotoli lunghi.
These rolls are great for multipurpose solutions. You’ll be able to cut the rolls in half to accommodate several pieces of equipment, like weight benches or bench presses.
Rather than purchasing two separate mats, you can divide one long roll into two separate parts.
Think of rowing machines with additions, or benches with racks and preacher curl attachments. These come in varying sizes, so you’ll be able to find one large enough to accommodate even your largest piece of equipment.
If you still want to cover your whole floor, consider using something like elephant bark rolls.
These come in a variety of dimensions, so calculating the square footage of your garage will allow you to determine how many rolls you need, and of what size.
You can roll them out side by side and cover almost the entirety of the area with these mats. Since they’re UV coated, they’ll last forever – even if you leave your garage door open to let some sun in.
Remember that quality gym flooring is worth the investment. Get the best gym flooring for garage gym use and you won’t regret it.
It’s worth a little investment to make the overall workout experience safer and more comfortable for you, your floor and your equipment.
Feel free to comment below and share your gym flooring experiences, and don’t forget to subscribe for more essential garage gym know-how.