Applying sun cream is such a hassle, whether it be applying sunscreen on ourselves, or more importantly sun protection for kids. So what’s the best way of applying it? Is there such a thing as the Best Sun Cream Applicator For Kids out there? YES THERE IS!!
After years of searching, I finally stumbled upon the holy grail of sun cream application. Maybe that sounds a touch dramatic (I hear you say), but if I’m honest the Solar Buddies Sun Cream Applicator really is the best thing since sliced bread!!
- NO MESS – No more sun cream on everything, except where it should be!
- GREASY HANDS NO MORE – Say goodbye to greasy hands.
- NO STICKY APPLICATION – Sticky sun cream hands will be a thing of the past.
Solar Buddies Amazon
Why are parents not shouting from the rooftops about this amazing suncream applicator? You know what, it’s literally because they do not know it even exists! So be the first to tell them!
I’m not kidding either. I’ve lost count over the number of parents watching me with intrigue as I apply sun cream to my children. They all want to know what I am using to apply the sunscreen with, as the application process takes just a few minutes.
As you would expect the great Amazon sells them too. To save yourselves time, click on this link if you want to buy your Solar Buddies now.
Sunscreen Buddies – Benefits:
Why are the Solar Buddies so great? Here’s why:
- Small: The Solar Buddies are convenient, because they fit in your handbag.
- Lightweight: No need to carry large sunscreen bottles around in your bag, anymore!
- Kids can apply sunscreen: Many schools have a policy of not applying sunscreen to their pupils. If the kids can easily apply the sunscreen themselves, what’s not to love about this fab sunscreen applicator?
- Name: You can write your child’s name on the bottle, so it doesn’t get lost.
- Foam Application Pad: Prevents too much sunscreen being applied to your children’s skin at any one time. It makes application quick and easy.
- Roller Ball: The roller ball sits inside the foam application pad and helps the sunscreen dispenser roll smoothly over a child’s (or adults) skin. This aids quick application.
- Replacement Applicators: You can purchase the foam dispenser section separately, should you need extra parts. This is a great idea, as it’s far cheaper than purchasing the entire product.
- No more greasy hands: Parents can quickly apply sunscreen of their choice without getting the greasy sun cream all over their hands.
- Refillable Sunscreen: The Solar Buddies Applicator is refillable. You can also fill the Solar Buddies Sunscreen Applicator with any sun cream you like. This is really useful when you have a child with sensitive skin, as the sunscreen applicator manufacturers are not forcing you to purchase a mainstream sunscreen brand that reacts to their skin.
Solar Buddies Best Price
We all want the best price for our purchases. Which should you buy today?
1. Solar Buddies Starter Pack (2 Solar Buddies + 2 Replacement Heads)
This is the most cost effective option. Click here to purchase.
If you have two children, this is a life saver! I purchased two sets, so that one set could be left in my children’s school tray, whilst the other set was available for use at home.
2. Solar Buddies Refillable Sunscreen Applicator ( 1 Solar Buddies Sunscreen Applicator)
Purchase this option if you have one child, or simply want to try the product without purchasing the larger starter pack.
3. Solar Buddies Starter Pack (1 Solar Buddies + 1 Replacement head)
Click here if you have one child and would like a replacement sunscreen head spare.