There’s more than meets the eye with the amazing Escape Fitness Deck. This full body workout platform will have you blasting calories into the past with some seriously hard core workouts, should you feel inclined! Keep reading our Escape Fitness Deck review to find out some surprising facts about this fitness deck.
Escape Fitness Deck V2
The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 is a ‘must have’ item for any home gym enthusiast.
Let me tell you why …
I recently purchased the Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 to use as part of my home fitness routines. I have used the deck for a couple of weeks, and found the Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 to be an amazing all-in-one piece of gym equipment for cardio, step, aerobics, weight-lifting, and strength training.
If you are in a rush, here’s a link to the item I have reviewed …
Design and Comfort
The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0:
- Looks good: The design is very sleek. The black and green colours are also very eye catching. The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 is definitely not going to look like an ugly piece of home gym equipment sat in the corner of a room!
- Comfortable for the user: Escape have designed a fitness deck that is comfortable for the user. Increased comfort can only help to raise the time period individuals spend using this home gym equipment. Comfort has been achieved by putting intelligently designed target zones on top of the Escape Fitness Deck V2.0. These zones are an optimal distances apart, promoting ideal hand and feet positioning on the fitness deck.
- Rounded edges: This feature should not be overlooked! The rounded edges on the Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 are not just there to look good. Rounded edges also prevent the fitness deck digging into the users body whilst they are lying on it.
Sturdy and Stable
The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 feels both stable and sturdy.
Users of this fitness deck will have complete confidence that the deck is safe to use. The commercial grade sturdy legs, added to the decks low centre of gravity make the deck feel very stable during use. When you extend the legs you hear a reassuring “click” sound to indicate that the legs have been secured into position.
On top of the deck is an anti-slip rubber surface. This helps give users complete confidence during their fast-paced workouts on the Escape Fitness Deck V2.0.
Steel rods support the backrest for added strength. Whilst the backrest is up, why not attach your resistance bands and/or tubes to the tube holes on the backrest to try out a different strength training workout? If you are not a fan of that idea, you could always attach your resistance bands and/or tubes to the base of the fitness deck. This would enable you to lay on your back whilst using the resistance bands and/or tubes.
16 Possible Configurations
Yes, you read that right! Wow!
The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 really is an all-in-one home gym equipment fitness tool. Now i’ve worked out with it, I wouldn’t be without it!
- Two Height Settings (205mm & 330mm): The lowest height of 205mm is achieved by folding the quick-release sturdy legs underneath the deck platform. Research suggests that 205mm is considered the optimal stepping height while minimising loading of skeletal joints. The deck height can be raised to 330mm by unfolding the legs. The highest height offers a more advanced and challenging workout to the user.
- Three Backrest angles: The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 offers three different backrest angles (30/45/70 degrees). This functionality is great for allowing the user to vary their strength training, dumbbells and resistance band workouts, according to their needs. In an ideal world the makers would have included a set of smooth runners to the product, to enable the back rest to be easily, and smoothly moved backwards and forward between the different backrest angles. This is only a minor criticism however, and this negative would not put me off purchasing this piece of home gym equipment.
- Ramp Mode: You can fold either of the ‘quick-release’ sturdy legs underneath the deck, to put the Escape Fitness Deck 2.0 into Ramp mode. This adds an additional get-fit option to the user.
- Bench Mode: When the backrest is down, and the bench flat then you are in ‘bench mode’. Users can then use the fitness deck with free-weights, or simply as a step for aerobic workouts.
The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 comes with integrated storage. The downside is that the storage size available is pretty small. However, some storage is definitely better than no storage in my view! I can easily store all my resistance bands (usable with this item of home gym equipment), plus one small dumbbell in the compartment underneath the backrest.
Compact Fitness Deck
The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 is a very compact piece of home gym equipment that can be easily stored under the bed, or in a cupboard. It weighs just 13kg, so can be easily lifted and moved around your home.
The Escape Fitness Deck V2.0 includes paperwork giving the user access to a really useful mobile app. If you are not too sure what workouts you can do with this fitness deck, I would recommend you download the app to your mobile and follow the Escape workout routines.
As you can see, this home gym equipment product really is a good buy. It’s multipurpose functionality makes it a must have for any individuals wishing to keep fit at home.